- To improve the lives of rural community people through the provision of social amenities and infrastructure such as Markets, Culvert, schools, health centres, rural electricity, water etc to enhance their welfare
- To build Capacity of Community people to increase community ownership and involvement in project execution and sustainability.
- To sensitize, educate community members /LGA leaderships.
COMMUNITY DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT SOCIAL IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (CDDSIU) MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IMPLEMENTED FROM MAY 2015 – 5TH AUGUST 2016. project launch since 29TH may, 2015 till date
- The Community-Driven Development Social is a Sub-component of component A-3 of the State Employment and Expenditure for Results PROJECT (SEEFOR).
- This component is domiciled in the Ministry of Women Affairs, Community and Social Development, Asaba.